I am an experienced theatre, dance and project producer, with particular experience working on Edinburgh’s Festivals, national and international touring theatre and cross artform collaborations. I am passionate about projects that excite and engage.
Currently working for the Festival Fringe Society in Edinburgh, covering maternity leave for the Head of Participant Services, our team leads the Fringe Central programme including arts industry services, venue liaison and support and performing company support.
‘Efficient but enthusiastic and bursting with knowledge, you can’t help thinking that if you were that company looking for a new connection, then Dani Rae would be the person to help you find it.’
Thom Dibdin, The Stage
- Step Up – FST Mentoring Programme, as mentor
- Puppet Animation Scotland/FST Liz Lerman Critical Response
- FST Producer’s Bursary
- mPower Arts Academy – Mentor Training
- Imaginate – Developing Business Skills for Individuals
- ITC – Passport to International Touring
- FST Producers Training Matrix – Production Development and Management, Budget Planning & Management.
- Step Up – FST Mentoring Programme, as mentee
- Imaginate Associated Artist Scheme
- Curriculum for Excellence training with Edinburgh City Council
- BA (Hons) Drama and Theatre Arts, Queen Margaret University: specialising in Dramaturgy/Literary Management
- HNC Acting and Performance, GCNS